Monday 21 November 2011

A bit of relief in a Gold Party Season

It happened so that I went to The White Rabbit pub in Brighton yesterday to have a little glass of wine and listen to some of the fine music of my friends. Prior to their performance on the stage appeared the loveliest creature that I have seen for ages called Alexandra Kenwrick Patterson. Not only talented but also very inspirational wore black top paired with long purple skirt, very simple, easy and soooo good looking. As I didn't have my camera with me I am just giving you an idea of how it could look
                                                Black jersey top from H&M

                                         Purple Skirt from Armani on the www.yoox.com
I think that that amazing black shirt can relieve anyone who parties a lot this season and just wants to jump into something comfy but still beautiful and the skirt easy fits in a new Versace's colour scheme for H&M (http://www.hm.com/pl/versace#home) as well as recent Gisele styling from December's Vogue(http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/10/31/gisele-bundchen---british-vogue-december-cover/gallery#).

You can easily transfer from that look to a bit more polished by Mary Katrantzou (http://www.elleuk.com/catwalk/collections/mary-katrantzou/spring-summer-2012/collection/katrantzou-rs12-0022-mary-katrantzou-london-spring-summer-2012/%28index%29/1)  and enjoy the splash of colour balanced with something very rocky such as a black shirt. I love this look and am already thinking about mixing it with gold fruity jewellery by Maxim Voznesensky from www.annoushka-jewellery.com such as this piece of yummy kiwi. 


                                                 Caravaggio Kiwi Large Pendant by Maxim Voznesensky

No comments:

Post a Comment