Friday 2 December 2011

To cardi or not to cardi?

I know that you are all about gift ideas and maybe already spring?????? But I 've got a neverending question in my wardrobe : what should I wear? Not because my wardrobe is a mess, but I barely ever buy long sleeved tops, and I just never had a knitted cardi that I liked skin. So I went online to find something that I could wear, feel warm and also chic!!
And I 've chosen stuff that would work for all different body shapes, so get inspired...
Oasis Textured Cable Cardi From House of Fraser-as an example of Chanel inspired look
 Or the same style but more colourfull by Preen (Net-a-Porter)
Jonathan Saunders Fair Isle Knitted Cotton Sweater from Net-a-Porter if you were thinking about commiting Christmas prints such as Raindeer, that's a better version of it ;)



Coast Sadie spotty cardi from House of Fraser and you don't need much more accessory(except for good shoes, I'd say flats...)

Vintage Cardi from Etsy.com- I love the texture...
and below Versace wool sweater from Net-a Porter

Whistles Olivia boxy stripe sweat from House of Fraser

 Juicy Couture Fair Isle neon wool-blend sweater From Net-a-Porter

Burberry Prorsum Striped cashmere sweater from Net-a-Porter- Burberry Prorsum does alot of amazing cardis this winter,so check for more in their e-shop
ASOS Box pattern Jumper, pair it with beautifull yellow trousers such as seen on a Missoni SS2012 catwalk
Missoni SS2012 picture from Elle.com



Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Polka-dot silk and cashmere-blend cardigan from Net-a-Porter,check her other knitwear as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment